One of the coolest gifts Avery received for her baby shower is her Bumbo seat and tray. The little foam seat is formed just right to help Avery sit up and the tray is perfect for holding toys for her to play with. She loves being able to look around and see what is going on.
On Wednesday night I put Avery into her seat and we played for the longest time. One of her favorite toys to play with is a car console that her B & Rubs (Grandma & Grandpa Stone) got her. This thing is so cool; it has a steering wheel, traffic lights, a shifter and even a key to crank up the car. When she first started to play with it all she could do was pound on the buttons to change the songs and lights. Now she is grabbing the wheel and turning it as well as hitting the shifter. I know that as she gets bigger she will have even more fun with it.
As you can see Avery gets pretty serious when it comes to driving, hopefully it will be the same way when it happens for real!

Sometimes our crazy girl gets a little wild and I have to hold it for her; otherwise she pushes it off the tray.
On another note; Avery will be 5 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was tying up my loose ends at work and getting ready for my maternity leave. Anyways, I promise to post her 5 month picture tomorrow!
She drives like a pro...
ReplyDelete