5.21.2009

Dancing Queen - More Like Jumping Queen

Ok, I know I have been pretty bad about updating the blog this past week. I planned on posting lots of pictures and a few videos but it seemed like there was not time for it this week and I am sure that this will be a common thing in our house.

My plan is to post a video of Avery on Fridays so you will all be able to see her in action! I stole this idea from one of my favorite Mommy blogs and I hope that you will all enjoy the videos.

This video was from earlier this week. While Heath and I are in the kitchen cooking we normally put Avery in her bouncer so we can see and talk to her but also so she is entertained while we are working. She loves to play and bounce but as you can see she still has to use the phone books we have taped together because she just isn't tall enough yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment