Today is Avery's 5 month birthday. I really can't believe how big she is getting, but more importantly how she has grown such a funny personality. Right now she is really into blowing raspberries with drool coming out and rolling down her chin. She likes to do it at the funniest times; like waiting in line at the checkout in Babies R Us. Several of the moms around me just smiled but the checker loved it and egged Avery on while we were up at the checkout. She also loves to flirt with people. If we are holding Avery and someone comes up to talk to her she will smile at them and then hide her face, so cute!
Here are her 5 month pictures. As you can see she is really getting strong and turning into quite the wiggle worm. Just trying to get a picture with her looking at the camera, not chewing on her hand, smiling and sitting on the chair was definitely a feat. I think the pictures turned out great and the "outtakes" are hilarious.

I hope you all have a great weekend and Mother's day.
Sorry this didn't post on Friday. I thought I hit the publish button and all I did was save the post. I am still getting used to this blogging thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment