I have wanted to start a blog for a while now. I have several blogs that I read on a daily basis and I always think about how awesome it would be to share what is going on with our little clan to our friends and family. My Sister In Law writes my favorite blog that has been the hub for any and all information regarding the great Miss Avery. She chronicled parts of my pregnancy as well as Avery's birth from afar and now how she has grown into a crazy girl who is just shy of being 5 months old! I am in no way trying to take the place of LJ's blog because it is my favorite, but I also want to share what is going on through our eyes! Now that I am out of the stupor of having a newborn I want to take as many pictures of my little girl, keep track of all her milestones and share them with you all.
The name of my blog is a little silly; but after coming up with it on a whim it kind of stuck. Our little Princess and her puppy T.
YEA!!!! I'm so excited to have another blog to follow. I love the title!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I've already added a link to it from my blog.
ReplyDelete