We set Avery up in her Bumbo seat with the tray and I am sure she was pretty confused at why we were gathered around her. She spit out most of the cereal and what little made it into her mouth made her pretty upset. Her little tongue kept poking out and she had such a disgusted look on her face. I picked her up out of her seat and tried to feed her a little more while I was still holding her. She took a few more bites but she was done. As I said before, pretty much a big fail.
Knowing that it may take a few tries to get her to start eating solids we decided to make another go at it on Sunday. She was much happier this time and Trotter was VERY interested. I thought for sure that he would go up and lick Avery in the face, but he was more interested in the bowl of food.
This is one of Trotter's many attempts to get to the food bowl. I guess we will have to move her to a highchair soon.
I am planning on making as much of her food as possible. My Mom bought me the book "Blender Baby Food" and I have been so excited to start using the different recipes in it. We plan to start on other foods after we get back from our little weekend trip so I am sure we will have lots of other messy baby pictures to post.
She is SO stinkin' cute! Is that a pink ringer camo shirt?! I LOVE it :)
ReplyDelete