We bought Avery a little turtle floaty with a sunshade. I had been checking it out at Wal-Mart for the last month or so and finally broke down and got it. I wanted to make sure that she had one for the pool and had a feeling that they would be sold out before the summer even started. It was just too cute to resist.

We also invested in a small baby pool with a shade for Avery. I don't know if she will get scared or over-stimulated with all of the crazy kids at the big pool so this will allow her to play in the privacy of her own backyard. We have not blown it up yet but it looks like the perfect size and I love the canopy over the top to protect her from the sun.
Rubs & B gave Avery this darling swimsuit and matching sunglasses for Easter this year. I wanted to try it on her and make sure she didn't freak out. She seemed to not care at all and was more interested in the new teething ring that she had to play with. Avery has been drooling up a storm and chewing on everything in sight. I am sure that we have started teething because she is showing all of the signs and she even has some lumps in the top and bottom gums on the right side of her mouth. She is still a happy baby and it doesn't seem to be hurting her too much. Now that she knows her hand, or anything else within reach, is available to chew on she is fine.
She played for a while in her crib while I took a ton of pictures. I didn't snap too many of her smiling because she was pretty upset about hitting herself in the head with her new sippy cup. FYI... in most of these pictures you can see the red mark where she had just hit herself.
As you can see below she rolled over and let me know she was done with her fashion show!
Hope everyone has a great Friday!
I love the floaty and the pool - she'll have so much fun.
ReplyDelete