8.12.2009

In The Kitchen - Avery Style

Avery is interested in everything that is going on around her. She wants to be in the middle of the action so she can see what is happening and what she can do to be involved. On Sunday Heath and I were working on cooking dinner while Avery was playing in the living room. She was more interested in what we were doing than the toys that she had surrounding her so we decided to bring her into the kitchen. She was reaching for all the ingredients and tools so we decided to get a few out just for her. I think we may have found a new teething toy. She loved chewing on our silicone basting brush and had a lot of fun swinging it around.
I loved it when we got our brush as a wedding present. If you don't have one already I highly recommend it. You don't have to worry about all of the "hairs" from the old style brushes breaking off when you are basting food, it's great!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you do decide on the Gaffney Outlets - we can meet up and shop together!

    ReplyDelete