9.10.2009
It's Been A Long Time Baby
Ok, so I've been a bad girl in blogger land. I have not posting anything for almost a month now but things have been pretty busy.
We visited my family in Colorado for my Dad's 60th birthday and were surprised by my sister, brother in law, and their baby who is on the way. The trip was great and the party was even better. We got to catch up with family and friends that we had not seen in the 3 years that we have been gone from Colorado.
Over the Labor Day weekend we had a great visit with Auntie LJ and Bauer. There was a little shopping for Miss Avery including something super cute for Halloween but mostly hanging out and relaxing for the long weekend. It was great to have the two of them visit from Tennessee and we can't wait to see them soon for the holidays.
Lastly, our little one turned 9 months old on Tuesday. It is hard to believe that she is on the downhill slide towards 1 year old! She is getting SO big and such a joy. Right now crawling is her favorite thing to do and she is getting great at it. She has not mastered being on both her hands and knees at the same time but she can get around so quick. She is also starting to pull up on things and loves to stand and hold on to things (mainly furniture or Mom & Dad). There are still no teeth but she has been fussy the past couple of days. I would hope that she gets some teeth soon but I can't count on it seeing as I have been predicting teeth for the last 4 months! Avery goes in for her 9 month checkup next week so we will get her new height and weight and how much she has grown in the last 3 months.
I don't have any pictures for this post but I plan on adding some of the 9 month pics in the next day or two. It's great to share what has been going on in our lives and to be back.
**I also wanted to add that I am in the process of opening up an online store to sell crocheted baby blankets, toys and other crafts for little ones. I am slowly adding products to my store and can't wait for everything to be listed. If you have a second come by, check it out and let me know what you think!**
On-Line Esty Store: www.girlystone.etsy.com
Store Blog: www.girlystone.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment