9.14.2009

2 Very Big Suprises

We finally got a tooth! I guess they come in pairs because we have 2!!!!!! On Friday morning when I was getting Avery ready for school I thought I saw her bottom left tooth popping through her gums. I didn't really want to bother her and dig my finger around her mouth that early in the morning so I decided to check after we picked her up from school. When we got home Heath and I both checked and were so suprised that she had popped her two bottom teeth in one day! She was a little uncomfortable the couple days before but nothing that an ice cube and her mesh teether couldn't fix. BTW...these pictures are horrible but trying to take pictures of tiny little teeth when someone dosen't want to open their mouth is very hard. The only way we could get it done was to distract her with some puffs.
Here's to number 1 and 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment