7.02.2009

Visitors From Another Planet - Or Tennessee

This past weekend was wonderful and awful all in one.

The Bad Part

Heath and I both had inventory at work which means long hours on Thursday and Friday and potentially working on Saturday. We have to do it two times a year like clockwork and I dread it every time it comes up. The last time we did inventory was the end of January; the exact week I went back to work from being on maternity leave. I was a hormonal mess and was so sad about being away from my baby for so long. Luckily my Mom and Dad were in town and were able to keep her while we both worked. It helped me so much knowing that she was in good hands. This inventory didn't last nearly as long as we expected. We were out of work by 6:30pm on Thursday and by 10:30pm on Friday. Heath had to go in on Saturday for a couple of hours but I was spared.

The Great Part

We were lucky this inventory as well because Aunt LeeJayne came into town to watch Avery for us. She came in late Wednesday evening and was there through Sunday morning. It was great for all of us to spend some time together and I know Avery loved having some alone time with her Aunt LJ. Avery also got to meet Bauer, LJ's big golden retriever, and she loved it. Every time he got close enough she would reach out and try to touch him. You can see here how excited she is that he is close to her

Avery also had her first swim in her own blow up pool, got to ride on Bauer and overall had a great time. Thank you Aunt LJ for watching the little one!

I will leave you with this cute picture of our little one. The darling top is one of many great presents that Aunt LJ brought for Avery while she was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment