7.07.2009

15 Pounds & 11 Ounces

Yes, you read it right. That is how much Avery weighed today when we went to the Doctor's office. At her 6 month appointment she was 13 pounds 11 ounces, so she has gained almost 2 full pounds in a month! I knew my arms were getting more of a workout when I carried her around and I knew she was getting bigger but I could never have guessed by this much. I am so happy that she is growing bigger but I definilty miss my little baby.
There were a few small reasons for the Doctor's visit but the main one is that we though Avery had ear infections. I guess parent's intuition is right because she has double ear infections. :( We are starting antibiotics tonight so she will be on the quick road to recovery and we hope she will be much better for our trip to Nashville this weeknd.
I can't write without posting a few cute pictures of Avery. She loved laying in her laundry basket and smiled the whole time as I was carrying her around. She is hilarious! Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. She really is a sack of potatoes! I'm so glad you got medicine for the trip. Hopefully she'll snooze most of the way for you. I can't wait to snuggle with her and see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is getting so big, your right the time really does seem to fly by. Hope y'all have a safe and fun trip to Tenn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is absolutely beautiful! These pictures of her in the basket are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete