7.13.2009

7 Months Old

We are back from out visit to Tennessee where Avery got to see Aunt LJ, Rubs, B and Mamaw. We all had a great time, even the dogs! I will definitely blog more about our trip later but I wanted to post Avery's 7 Month pictures. She is getting so big and her pictures are great.

Avery is moving constantly now. She is rolling all over and doing the bulldozer, as Heath calls it. She puts her chin to her chest, arms down by her side and pushes herself around with her feet. She is pretty effective at moving around like that and I think that crawling is in her future soon. We have not seen any teeth yet but her gums are pretty bumpy and she is chewing on everything! She loves to sit up and take in everything that is going on around her, she is so inquisitive. Yesterday we were unpacking from our trip and Heath was emptying out the cooler while Avery was watching over him, she reached out and grabbed the ice on top of the drinks. I think we both expected her to be shocked but she just scrunched her eyebrows together and then smiled. It's great having such a happy baby.

We took lots of cute pictures of Avery this weekend. A few staged shots and lots of pictures of Avery with the family, but I will save that all for later. Hope this is a good start to your week and that Monday is not too hard on everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment