7.20.2009

Sick Mommy & Giggle Pants

I was out of commission on Friday and most of this weekend from some flu bug. I have not been that sick since my sophomore year of college and I hope that I can avoid being that sick for a long long time. There is no need to share the details but it was bad enough that I had Heath take Avery to school instead of saying home with me on Friday. I was bummed that I was taking a day off that I couldn't spend with the little one, but there was no way that I could have taken care of her. I slept until 2pm and then relocated to the couch for the rest of the day, needless to say I am happy to now be among the living.

On a much better topic I wanted for everybody to see the cuteness that is Avery when she laughs. It is hysterical. The good news is that she thinks most of her body is ticklish so any time you touch her it illictes a giggle. Her tummy is by far her "spot" and we can always get a little laugh or a smile, even when she is in a bad mood. Hope this brightens your Monday. I know it brightens every day for us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your feeling better. I love Avery's laugh...... What a cutie

    ReplyDelete