2.04.2010

Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'

Folks...we have a walker! Avery has been taking one or two steps at a time for the last couple of weeks but she finally decided that walking might be more fun. On Saturday she decided that she wanted to walk from our coffee table to Heath. The most important part of that was she took 5 steps to get there instead of crawling. Heath and I were both so shocked and proud; it's hard to believe that she has gone from this tiny little thing to walking in just over a year. Of course we had to skype the whole family to show off the new baby tricks and naturally they were just as proud and excited as we are.
Catching Up On Last Week...
As you can tell from all the non-posting that I have been doing that we have been pretty busy at the Stone house. Avery had her first ever bout with the flu last week and it wasn't pretty. I will spare you the yucky details but we did go through every crib sheet in the whole house on Tuesday night and Heath did 10+ loads of laundry on Wednesday when he stayed home from work with the sick one. She is back on the saddle now and doing just fine.
I had to steal this picture from LeeJayne's Blog because I am a bad Mom and don't have another good one to share.
I promise to take some this weekend as well as update you on our lives for the last couple of months. There is some exciting news and lots of pictures to share!
BTW...Tomorrow is Friday, yah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment