Avery turned 10 months old this past Thursday and we couldn't be more excited. Our little girl is growing up so fast...sniff, sniff. It's hard to believe that in just a few short months she will be one year old. I know the next few months will fly by just like the last ten have already.
Avery is really moving around now and showing us something new every day. (That is why posts are less often, she is tiring us out.) She is crawling all over the house now and exploring everything. We used to be able to sit her in the living room and she would just cruise around to her different toys in there. Now she is crawling out into the dining room and into the kitchen as well. I know she hears Heath and I in the kitchen and wants to come join the party. As soon as she spots Trotter's food and water she makes a bee-line for it. We usually have to put it up while she is crawling around so she does not make a mess or try and eat it! She is pulling up on her toys now and gets so excited when she can look at things from a different point of view. We know that she will be walking soon and are ready to babyproof the house more.
She's getting so big so fast.... I love her little toes
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable!
ReplyDelete